Tuesday, August 30, 2005

"Did you just get cock blocked by Bob Saget?"


Pharrell Ft. Rohff-Where Yours At
Jim Jones Ft. Juelz Santana, J.R. Writer & Latiff-Honey Dip

I'm the only one who can stand Pharrell's raps huh? Smooth, small, and laced in some seriously dripped n' jeweled lil' dudes, I actually liked his little nonsense on the Drop It Like It's Hot remix. Anyway, he's got a new album coming this fall. Hate on it. You've already heard "Where Yours At" on that N.E.R.D. album 'Clones' but this one is better. Really. Pharrell raps and so does some French dude.

Ah, another Jim Jones track. "Dip up in the room, then dip up in her belly....Dipset's Fonzarelli!" You might want to avoid this but I know you can't.

I'm not a real blogger; I avoid using snarky, innit, meta, or interpolation in my daily talk so as not to come off like a total metasnarkyhomo to my peoples. I did however start watching HBO sitcoms and while I don't have much in terms of damaged prose to offer, I do gotta say that Entourage on On Demand is something I can't see myself writing off as "so-yesterday" just quite yet. I love Jews; Ari Gold, played masterfully by Jeremy Piven (dude has looked the same age for twenty years) is the funniest Yid on the boob tube right now, aside from Larry David.

"Where the fuck did you hear that, Friendster?"

No comments:

Post a Comment